To develop the functionality of our platform, we invite System Analyst.
What to do:
• Collection and formalization of product and technical requirements in User Stories format;
• Setting tasks for the development team and participating in the acceptance of the result;
• Preparation and updating of product documentation;
• Preparation of technical and operational documentation;
• Modeling data structures;
• Description of data processing and construction algorithms;
• Prototyping user interface. Statement and participation in the acceptance of tasks for product design;
• Conduct market research and prepare an analysis of competitors’ products.
• Higher education;
• Experience as a systems / business analyst or technical writer for at least 3 years;
• Experience in developing product requirements, functional and technical specifications, prototypes of user interfaces;
• Systems thinking, the ability to clearly and easily present information;
• Knowledge of business process modeling notations;
• Level of proficiency in English: not lower than intermediate;
The undoubted advantage would be if you:
• Have a higher technical education;
• Have experience in the field of education and are familiar with the standards of SCORM, cmi5 and xAPI
• Understand the integration of heterogeneous systems by data and processes;
• Know how to find an approach even to the most complex customer;
• Familiar with Atlassian products;
• Know the ISO standards.