We need Online Course Methodologist to Svetlana Gromova's team← Back to the openings list
What to do:
• Development and adjustment of content for educational courses, development of materials for assessing progress in learning, educational strategies for courses of various formats and orientation
• Search and selection, development and adjustment of methodological instructions, programs, training assets and materials, evaluation materials, in accordance with the methods and quality standards of DET;
• Communication with professional experts (employees of large corporations – our customers), Academic Director and other interested parties for a detailed study of the course content and the application of the data in educational methods and content of specialized courses;
• Development, development and implementation of plans to ensure the effectiveness, innovation, creativity and quality of the best educational techniques and methods;
• Regular interaction with tutors to provide them with current professional and academic support in working with courses;
• Regular check of a random sample of work of tutors, students, assessment materials;
• Assist management in developing strategic plans and KPIs, developing and developing quality standards, conducting periodic review and evaluation of tutors;
• Training and mentoring new tutors, professional development, including classroom observation and feedback, monthly meetings and seminars;
• Control of compliance of the actual course training with the developed plan.
You are our man if:
• Have a higher education in the field of teaching English, or specialized pedagogical education, plus an additional in English;
• At least three years engaged in methodological work, or audit and evaluation in the field of education;
• At least three years taught English (or courses in English);
• You are interested in modern approaches to education, technology in the field of education, and are open to the new, you are interested in exploring new professional areas and interact with various experts in the professional environment;
• Have excellent mentoring and mentoring skills.
• As well as excellent communication and organizational skills
• Know how to motivate and direct, attentive to details, know how to work with a large amount of information and diverse problems among tutors and students.
It will be a plus:
• E-Learning Experience;
• CELTA / DELTA certificate.